משרות פתוחות במרכז לניהול קריירה
Global Placement Coordinator @ Career Management Center
Tel Aviv University's Coller School of Management is looking to recruit a qualified candidate to be responsible for finding job placements for Global MBA students completing their studies in Israel
Primary responsibilities include:
• Establish and develop employer partnerships within various industries in the USA and Europe to connect current international MBA students and alumni to
employment opportunities in their country of origin.
• Provide global professional association networking opportunities for students and alumni; provide students with guidance on how to land a job in global professional settings.
• Manage the placement of international MBA students and alumni into positions around the world.
• Strategic planning for building recruiting partnerships between employers and the Global MBA program with the Coller School of Management.
• BS/BA degree is required. Master’s degree or equivalent in a related field (HR, MBA, Learning & Development) is preferred.
• 2 years’ experience in HR / Recruiting/Organizational Development at a global, fast-paced organization/ global executive search.
• Deep understanding of the international job market and global leadership programs/MBA programs.
• Expert in the use of online recruitment websites (LinkedIn, job boards, etc.).
• Excellent English skills - Fluency needed (Candidates who don't meet this criterion, please abstain).
• High energy, highly motivated, and self-directed in face-paced, dynamic environment.
• Team player, highly responsive and customer focus orientated and strong organizational and planning skills.
• Excellent attention to details, verbal and written communication skills. Ability to prioritize and work well in a dynamic, team environment with competing demands.
• Passion for networking, creating and developing new initiatives in a global environment.
• Experience living outside of Israel (preferred).
• Willing to travel abroad.
Please email your resume and any additional information you'd like us to consider to: email@example.com